Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Some of my animations...













Here are some of the animations I did for the first semester. The longest one is the broadcasting assignment, which I did for my broadcasting class, and it was also the final project of the semester. I had to pick one TV channel and make a station id for it. I also had to model everything, animate, light the scene, and render it. The only thing I did not model is the pink space alien, people in the fourth semester in the Digital Animation program modeled and rigged him for their final project, I just got to borrow him.
The rest are just animation exercises. Except the blooper one, I have no idea what happened there, but it looks pretty funny.
All of this was done in Maya 2009, and the broadcasting assignment was also done in After Effects.

No comments: